I know most of you log in to see pictures of my family and hear what's going on in our lives, but humor me for a moment while I express something that has baffled me my entire real estate career. I'm going to call this series "How's Your REAL-A-TOR Working Out for You?"
I show a lot of homes. I see a lot of interesting stuff. And I'm always working to understand trends, see patterns, forecast the future, etc... As a result, I am online looking at many homes. I see what other agents write and the pictures they place in the MLS to "showcase" their client's home. Often we come across a few gems. My sister and I keep these "winners" tucked away for our future NY Times bestseller, but then I realized these are BLOG worthy! So, welcome to my new series. The moral of the story? When your home goes on the market make sure you double check your pictures. If they are lousy, chances are your entire experience may be lousy. After all, a picture is worth 1000 words!
2 comments:
GREAT picture. :) Definitely blog-worthy!
I still don't get it - not only do you get the house, but you get a free couch too! What a deal!
Post a Comment