We are planning to spend Christmas in a cold climate, so my sister passed me a box of "cold weather gear" in prep for our trip (as she moved to PHX from SLC one year ago). The girls opened the boxes this morning and when I looked outside this is what I saw. They are beyond thrilled to discover these new clothing articles that they are NOT familiar with.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello!! I have been re-connected with a slew of people, its so fun to see faces from forever ago. You have a beautiful family, its fun to see you.
Oh, I just love the hats! Your girls are DARLING! Do you remember me? Aprilyn (Grubbs) Bucklein. Check out my family. I have only boys so I'm totally outnumbered! :)Thanks to Autumn, I started looking for other Naperville friends too. I guess I never thought to look before!
Come check out my blog.
Oh, one more thing...I just noticed your favorite movies. My son, Nathan LOVES Evan Almighty. He cracks up every time he watches it!! Nathan and I both love What About Bob! "It's Death Therapy Bob."
That reminds me of when the weather would finally creep UP to 50 degrees in Chicago and we'd tear off our clothes, throw on our bathing suits, and lay out in the snow!
Post a Comment