Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dancin' to the Music...

Today Neeley started Tap & Ballet. She was very excited (to say the least). Decked out in her new tights, tap shoes (which she loves over the ballet slippers), and leotard she was grinning from ear-to-ear.


Our local YMCA offers amazing programs. We love our Y! We are there daily - it is a new facility and is truly the community center for our area. Here she is in her class. Forgive the horrible pictures, but parents were banished beyond the doors so had to shoot these with my dying camera through glass. I found I have camera envy Tristen since seeing your new camera, so send some of that good kharma my way! I'm sure these shots would have been great with a better zoom and camera.

I also have to note that there's something satisfying as a parent watching your kid do something on their own and really enjoy it. It truly was fun to watch her from a distance and see her get into things. Next time, I have to video. It is very funny. She did great, listened and watched intently to make certain she had the steps.



The teacher stepped in front of Neeley on this one, but decided to include it anyway. She's behind the teacher on the left.



And this is the face we got when we told her it was time to go home. She can't wait until next Friday.


2 comments:

Brad and Jenn said...

Your girls are getting cuter all the time! We love watching them grow through the blogging world!

Brad and Jenn said...

Your girls are getting cuter all the time! We love watching them grow through the blogging world!