Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Buddy!

On Friday Taani's parents and brother Kyle came to visit. And coincidentially it was Buddy's birthday! We had two great cakes, the girls made a banner (in the background) and we had a little party. We love when they drive over from Cali to visit us and always hate the morning they leave.


Buddy getting his "Birthday Boy" pin.

The Birthday Boy.

2 comments:

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Here I am nursing, which is about every two hours so it's been fun to be entertained by catchin' up with a few friends on their blogs. Although it gets tedious typing with one hand. I have a friend who doesn't like surfing blogs without the person knowing, so I will follow her example and leave a message any time I visit one. Plus, it's always nice to get a comment. It's been fun getting to know you again. You're family is just precious. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list so I can keep tabs on you and your fam. :) Andrea LeBaron

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Oh and congrats on the upcoming baby boy, what a gift, a new baby! There's nothing else like 'em, and man is it hard to stop. But alas our little Julia is our stop sign. Well good luck, it's absolutely fabulous.