What a great thanksgiving...I totally blew off writing about it until I cyberstole (yup, new word I just created) Grandpa Buddy's pictures from his blog. Something about hating my camera so much that I just refuse to take it anywhere anymore...
We had a great weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Harrison in town. We spent Thanksgiving with Taani's grandparents (Great Grandparents to our kids)at their home in our area. The food was amazing and the day perfect. We hiked the mountain in the morning and put up our Christmas decorations a day after T-day. We purchased a pre-lit tree a few years back, but the lights have slowly been dying year-by-year. Finally this year I yanked them all off. It took a total of four hours to get the lights off. But in the end the tree looks great.

And as is our new tradition three years running...Elf the movie is enjoyed as a family with a giant bowl of popcorn. A nice reward to hanging lights and decorations.
1 comment:
Taani - your girls are adorable. It was fun to read and see pictures about your family.
Post a Comment