Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Father-in-Law Is Going to Be So Proud!



  • Taani was out.

  • Kids gave me a run for my money. Finally got them to bed.

  • I went into our master bath, turned on the light and this little guy was looking straight at me on our bath mat. Hummm...in all my years here, lizards have been OUTSIDE, not INSIDE.

  • We've joked for years that I don't have the genetic make-up found in the Harrison clan. It seems the knack for catching green slimy things runs in their family, but not in mine.

  • So, Buddy, this may be small peanuts compared to your outback adventures but I did it, with my own hands in the bathroom with a drinking glass.

Watch out lizard kingdom, I'm mad and I now have skills.


NOTE: No lizards were harmed as part of this blog.

1 comment:

The Bellyakers... said...

Fabulous blog write up Secrist! Laughed for an hour... and love the honesty!!