Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Westy Boy June 2009

I love this picture. He never really took to a binky, but he took to his two middle fingers! This is a very common site for West - a "hang loose" sort of hand formation with two fingers straight in his mouth.

Great picture Taani! She's really mastering our camera...does that mean I can pass the blogging torch?

6 comments:

Brittani said...

he is perfect!

Tristen said...

This picture is stunning! He is so adorable, I want to reach through the screen and kiss those little cheeks! He would probably protest but I don't care, I think he is absolutely perfect!

*natalie said...

What a cutie! Great picture Taani.

Brad and Jenn said...

Too cute!

Crazyloca said...

SO cute! He and Emersen will make a fine match!

The Bellyakers... said...

BEAUTIFUL baby...

BTW: So thrilled to have you back (sort of) Taani!!