We've got the fever...
Is it possible that Boys and Girls could be so different? That is what Britton and I say every night as we conclude the days events and uproars.
Yes, you will note it is 4:33 AM while I am writing. I just finished a feeding and feel if I go back to sleep at this point it will be a mistake. Thus-- I am paying bills etc. So glad to see you on the blog!
Love those pictures! He is so cute...Nice to have 2 in school we are in count down mode over here until Tuesday!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is it possible that Boys and Girls could be so different? That is what Britton and I say every night as we conclude the days events and uproars.
Yes, you will note it is 4:33 AM while I am writing. I just finished a feeding and feel if I go back to sleep at this point it will be a mistake. Thus-- I am paying bills etc. So glad to see you on the blog!
Love those pictures! He is so cute...Nice to have 2 in school we are in count down mode over here until Tuesday!
Post a Comment