Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Colors

After an absolutely exhausting run of "Savior of the World" we took off the next day to see family in Utah and soak in all the beautiful fall colors. My kids were shocked to see that trees actually DO change colors and fall off the trees! Poor Arizona kids...
Hattie was completely set on making a pile of leaves and jumping into them. Unfortunately for her, we didn't have a rake. That didn't deter her from her goal.
Grandpa Tom was happy to take it upon himself to throw leaves at her.
Even Westy got in on the action.
There is nothing in the world like Provo Canyon in the fall. The smell is intoxicating. Love it.
Bridal Veil falls.

4 comments:

Tristen said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I miss the fall colors of beautiful Utah. Maybe next year we will go out for General Conference, rent a house-- maybe meet you there?!

Brittani said...

hattie is looking more and more grown up every day! stop it!

The Bellyakers... said...

I hope you brought some of those beautiful leaves home with you to decorate!!!! What fun!

Hey Ryan... I am too tired these days to sleep with one eye open so I deleted the bloopers post. I was a great story though... :)

Brynn said...

Such pretty pics! Way to go Ryan - I'm sure your musical was the best one ever!!!