Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January in Arizona

I love Arizona winters. (who doesn't??) Yesterday was one of the coldest we've seen in a while topping out at a freezing 64 degrees. BURRR. So, to combat the winter blues, Diana heated up the hot tub and all the cousins went swimming. The hot tub looked like kid soup. Kids everywhere!!! Some even braved it and jumped in the freezing pool. For some reason, I didn't get any pictures of the kids in the hot tub. I think managing Westy had something to do with it.

Hattie mid-jump
David telling everyone how things are done.


Hattie in the big pool.


Hattie with Westy in hot tub. He just thought it was a big party in the bathtub!

I think Tristen said it best on her recent post. I love it when my kids love the people I have always loved. Here is a great example. Westy ADORES grandpa. A true love affair. Very circle of life-ish.
(Tris, can you edit this picture for me? It turned out terribly, but I still love it anyway.)


2 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh how I could use a little warm air! This past Saturday I was thinking of you as I picked out the perfect spot for my CARPE DIEM sign in our new house. I still love it so much, and you too!!!

The Bellyakers... said...

Wow those kids are such dare-devils! Hope they didn't get a cold!