Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW!

I know I have been very delinquent in posting recently. No excuses, but I'm just trying to manage the crazies here at our house. I have quite a few pictures to post, but until I get around to uploading them onto my camera, I thought I would just post these most recent pictures of our weekend up north.
Jared and Melissa are good friends of ours from college days and they were so kind to host us for the weekend. About two weeks ago, they had a record amount of snowfall so we thought we would take advantage of it before it melted. It has been years since we went sledding but we loaded up all the borrowed winter gear (thanks Sally and Kristin!) and packed up the sleds that haven't been used in 2 1/2 years.
We had so much fun!!! Neeley was the kamikaze sledder. She was wild!

Hattie REFUSED to wear gloves. URGGGGG.







I know this picture is redundant, but I just can't stop giggling at Westy's little hat.









We still all have some sore bottoms, but it was worth every minute. Thanks Jared and Pyper!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

so fun! sometimes i forget it is winter.

The Bellyakers... said...

Oh how fun!! Just getting away.... sounds wonderful!