Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let them eat cakes!

I know it seems I've been MIA. For good reason too. I've been working on these babies for what seems like eternity. In an earlier post I mentioned that I was finished making bundt cakes for my sister's wedding. Not so. I panicked on the last day and baked another dozen, or two, or three. After so much babying, making the cake stands, and assembling, I am so happy to be rid of this project.



4 comments:

The Bellyakers... said...

They look GORGEOUS!!! Well done!

*natalie said...

Ooooh, I was hoping you would post pictures of the final product. They look marvelous!

Mikelle said...

They were so good--I meant to ask you what recipes you used!!

Amy said...

Yes! Please share the recipes! SO GOOD! I actually only had the chocolate and lemon (I couldn't justify eating more than 2!), but I imagine the others were just as good!