1. N purchased a new outfit. SIZE 12 MONTHS - there were tears when she discovered she couldn't wear it. Thank goodness for a flexible return policy.

2. The grand prize of all garage-sale-dandy's goes to H. I don't even need to explain. The look on our faces when she presented us with her treasured prize. She bought it because she loves the Nutcracker Ballet and has wanted a Nutcracker. Ahhh...innocence is great. And yes, it does say "Stainless Steel Thighs."

We have been teaching our kids the value of earning their own money so they can use it however they like...little did we know that would come back to us in such a way as this. We'll be enjoying walnuts for years to come.
Perhaps we can get used to uttering "Please pass me Hillary" as common as "Please pass me the salt and pepper. Ok, maybe not.
2 comments:
This is maybe the funniest post I've ever read. I love those girls, can I please have them?
that is the funniest thing EVER!!
Post a Comment