Ten years ago today we were married in Chicago, IL. I can't imagine my life without Taani. We are best friends, partners in crime and more. She is tenacious and can leap tall buildings in a single bound and is a beyond amazing mother. We have laughed often, we have cried deeply and we have always stuck together. I can't wait for the next ten...we have some adventures planned. Continue commencement of the Secrist Master Plan...I'm itching with excitment.
Photos by Matt Clayton (
http://www.mattclaytonphotography.com/). Ironically, the pictures were taken in Salt Lake City where we held our reception. Offspring were missing then, of course.
8 comments:
Beautiful pictues, happy anniversary, and Taani, I love Ryan's glasses ;0). We love you guys!
Awwwwwww.... happy anniversh!
Awesome pics!!
I am so dense! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Of course it's your anniversary! Hope you had a romantic anniversary dinner tonight! Oh yea, I forgot. You have three kids and had family coming over for dinner. Tis the season!
The pictures are beautiful!! Great colors, great faces, great everything.
Happy day day!!
I LOVE these pictures!!! Beautiful family!
Did I mention I love these pictures? Miss you! Taani, I swear your birthday present is on it's way. After it gets off my counter and to the post office.
Beyond gorgeous - all of you!
Your family looks like it belongs on a cover of a magazine! When you come to Utah again... we'd love to see you! Where were these pictures taken here in Utah? And where did your wife get that darling dress? Remember... I think we were married the same week 10 years ago! Happy A!
Post a Comment