Uncle Craig was so good to let every one who wanted take a ride in the truck. Ever since having a boy, I am learning the truck and car terminology. I think this is a loader?? Westy would know.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Rock Solid
Every now and then, we gather with family and friends and go out to Craig's Rock Solid plant and play in the HUGE sand piles. Seriously, my kids look forward to this for days. Trucks everywhere, sand everywhere, and delicious food. I think the only place I can eat a hot dog is at a baseball game and at the sand piles.
Uncle Craig was so good to let every one who wanted take a ride in the truck. Ever since having a boy, I am learning the truck and car terminology. I think this is a loader?? Westy would know.

Uncle Craig was so good to let every one who wanted take a ride in the truck. Ever since having a boy, I am learning the truck and car terminology. I think this is a loader?? Westy would know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh what a mess! so fun for all those kids.
These pictures are awesome! I want to go!! Lets do this when we're in town, PLEEEEEASE!!?!
jealous!
Post a Comment