Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We HEART Mud!

Saturday we put on our angry eyes and ran a six mile MUD run with 13 obstacle courses. When we came to the first muddy pit, I completely slipped and fell all the way under the muddy water. I was totally submerged. The obstacles consisted of lots of muddy pits, lots of fire hoses, a swim in a river, climbing over a wall, muddy tire run, up and down a muddy hill and more.

Before the mud. What a nice looking clean crew!

After Hattie and Neeley ran the kids race. It was less than a mile but they had their fun in the mud.


After the mud run.








We all came home and showered. We had mud in every nook and cranny and even this morning I found mud in my ears.
We had so much fun!

1 comment:

4lakedames said...

that is my kind of race! can I come next year? A "fish out of water" would have topped the race for me (ask RYAN!)