Saturday, August 13, 2011

Channeling our inner Corban


My little nephew, Corban is such an animal lover. I have never seen a little boy quite like him. He constantly carries around frogs, lizards, snakes, anything creepy and crawly. He loves them and has absolutely NO fear. When we were camping together a few weeks ago he said to his mom, "mom, I just want to kiss a feeog" (I love the way he says Frog) Not long ago, we were outside talking to some neighbors and Hattie came with this little guy. The pictures are less than great but you get the idea. A lizard!

Good thing he was a slow baby because we would otherwise need Corbie to get it for us.

1 comment:

Tristen said...

So adorable!! I just got home from the pet store where I bought moss and crickets for the 12 frogs!!! we caught in our front yard last night. 12!!