Friday, March 30, 2012

Ahem.


It's hard to believe we celebrate 12 years together this summer.  It's hard to believe we have lived in PHX for 8 years (this month actually).  We've had a cat, a dog, a few cars, a couple of bruises, a few moves, career changes, milestones hit, rough patches worked through, a lot of laughs (yes, I love when I make her laugh), and three kids to show for it all.

And after all that, she still takes my breath away when she walks into a room.  This picture was taken at our company's annual award banquet.  She had a group of people around her all night.  The people I work with are taken by her.  I know why.

Now its on to a new adventure.  You know that deep-in-your-soul-just-gotta-do-it-take-the-risk-and-make-rain-feeling?  Ahem...California here we come!

1 comment:

4lakedames said...

she IS very beautiful...oh, and you look good too! :) Can't wait to hear about CA adventure!!