Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Road to California..


Our renters moved in our home.  We are very excited to have found a great couple who loves our house.  We love Nighthawk Way too, so its good.  

We are most grateful for AWESOME family who let us move into their amazing guest home. Thank you Diana and Craig for your amazing generosity when we needed to be out of our home.  When we told West one day this week that it is time to "head home" (meaning up to Diana's) he thought we meant our house on Nighthawk and loudly protested, "NO, I want to go to Diana's."  She's the beloved.  We all think so too West. 

Maybe the pool is also a draw.  Seriously, its the coolest pool in AZ.  


I'm done!  After a week of farewell parties and a humorous cake picture sent on (thanks a lot, see below), my time in Scottsdale is done.  I've had months to prepare for my exit, yet I care for these agents I've coached and supported and the community I've embraced.  I'm in leadership and KW focuses on the development of leaders - so I get to teach and demonstrate leadership.  I LOVE what I do and now I have a bigger platform in LA with huge opportunity.  It's a massive next step.  We are thrilled.  And we found a home we absolutely love (online) last night, so now need to make sure we love it in real time, which I believe we will.  Fingers crossed.  Trying to find that home that you can raise your family in and matches the environment you want for your kids is tough.  This one "feels" amazing.  Love the location and everything.

Hilarious Cake...


The real cake.


There's always a down side to moving.  Westy and Presto are buds. We hate to say goodbye to this one.


No comments: