Friday, July 27, 2012

We Heart Kyle

I left for BYU a hundred years ago, Kyle, my little brother was only a year and a half years old.  It was hard to leave such a little guy and even though I would come home for holidays and summers, I missed so much of his earlier years.  When Ryan and I got married Kyle was four years old.  Moving all over the country has been fun for us as a married couple but sad to be away from family and especially from little Kyle.  

Now we are closer!  Not close but closer!!  We get to see Kyle-boy quite a bit these days.  When Ryan and I went to the Hollywood Bowl, Kyle was our babysitter.  Actually, we kidnapped him and he stayed with us for a few days.  My kids, especially West, ADORE him.  As a matter of fact, I am sure that West would consider Kyle to be the most important person in the world.  Serious crush.    

Kyle is not so little anymore.  In fact, he is actually very very tall.  Digging a hole to fit him in was quite labor intensive.   We love you Kyle-boy! 






No comments: