Costco is piloting a new furniture store in our area called Costco Home. We found a smokin' deal on these bunk beds and hauled them home. The gals are crazy about them. They even stay in bed until after 7am! We've never had that! Ever!
And they love to go to bed...I hope it lasts...
4 comments:
Hi Secrist's!
I found your blog from the Hamilton's. Your girls look so cute in their new beds. We are so glad you thought of us when giving away to old one! Although I am probably much more excited about it than Kennedy is...
Thanks Again!
Nice bunk beds!! We got ours at RC Willey about 4 yrs ago. I love them too!
I found your blog from the Hansen's. It's darling! Don't feel too bad about Neely still in a converted crib-Nick is 5 and still sleeps in a toddler bed! We'll be upgrading to our bunk beds shortly!
So all I need to do to get Tressa to go to bed is get her a new one? Bummer is, she's already in a bunk bed! Your girls look really excited and super cute.
Post a Comment