It's official....it's blasted hot in PHX. Somewhere during June the temps jump to HOT and remain there for what feels like a really long time. That's when we migrate to the pool and our kids live in their swimsuits. Yesterday the gals got new swimsuits and were more than excited to sport them everywhere. It's a very fun thing about PHX: Summer = Pools and swimsuit tan lines!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Summer & Swimsuit Tans
It's official....it's blasted hot in PHX. Somewhere during June the temps jump to HOT and remain there for what feels like a really long time. That's when we migrate to the pool and our kids live in their swimsuits. Yesterday the gals got new swimsuits and were more than excited to sport them everywhere. It's a very fun thing about PHX: Summer = Pools and swimsuit tan lines!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute!!!! I just love these girls!!!
I wish we could come swim! Today our high was 60 with lots of wind. I'm actually happy about it because it means less money spent on the AC! :) BUT, all the same, I'd still love to visit the heat and go swimming. We all love swimming!
I've even let my kids sleep in their swimsuits - is that crazy? That way they can jump in the pool in the morning, then jump into bed at night. Yes, that sounds crazy.
Post a Comment