Friday, July 25, 2008

SUMMER DRAWING TO AN END

Our days are numbered as school starts August 4th in our school district (in AZ, its too hot to do much outside in the summer, so an Aug 4th start date is most welcome).

We've been swimming a lot. By now blond hair is going slightly green and stiff. Throw in some shampoo and we have Conehead Hair! The gals love seeing pictures of themselves with thier hair in wild shapes in the tub.

Friday night is our unofficial Pizza/Movie and Swim Night. It seems we've always done it and we probably always will as long as the calendar permits. We snarfed down pizza and jumped in the pool. Way fun.





3 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Hey. Where'd your Entertainment post go? I was going to finish reading it!!! I have no desire to see Batman. I've seen enough in the previews to show me that I don't want or need to see it. I am so disappointed when I hear of little boys who saw Batman. I think it's wrong! I think it's wrong that little boys should see Iron Man too but that's just me. :) I saw Iron Man but I didn't know what would be in it. I will let my son watch it someday but only when we watch it on our ClearPlay DVD player which can edit out the stuff we don't want to see and keep the cool stuff. Nathan's friend's Mom said they just don't watch PG-13...end of story. They are selective on PG films as well (so am I...definitely). When we rent a movie for Brian and I to watch together, we love that we can watch it on the Clear Play DVD player and not have to hear the bad language or see those scenes that ruin a movie.

The Bellyakers... said...

LOVE it! I love the green crunch at the end of every summer. We're off to "Back to School" haircuts this week before they meet their teachers. First impressions with green hair??? Probably, but I'll give it a go to reverse it just for kicks!!

Melissa said...

Hey guys! looks like you've had a fun summer! You should come see us sometime and get out of the heat! Hope things are great for you! YOur girls are so stinkin cute!:)
-Melissa (aka Pyper)