For our wedding we had Calle Lilies. So, every year we celebrate our anniversary with a surprise arrangement of Calle Lilies. I must say, AJ's Florist is the best floral department when it comes to making things shine on special occasions. They hit the jackpot with this this year. I earned big points...fun anniversary, however, I want the 1.5 hours of my life back spent watching Mama Mia. Major headache!
Why not pack birthdays and anniversaries in the same week! Easy to remember! For those of you who don't know, we share the same birthday of August 13th! How funny is that?
Another fun tradition is trying to see who can buy the most humorous off-the-wall birthday card. I've never been the one (ever in my whole life) to give the sentimental poetry type cards. Nope. Gotta go full on humorous. Taani has joined in and I think her card this year won the prize. My cousins Melody and Kevin were so good and finding crazy cards - I hope I am keeping in their tradition.
1 comment:
I vote Ry... but Taani gets honorable mention!!
Post a Comment