Monday, September 15, 2008

That @%#* DOG!


Taani made a chocolate Texas sheet cake on Friday. It was sitting covered on the counter on Saturday when we went to run errands. Millie (our very old lab) in our absence, went counter surfing (this has happened before) and ate most of the cake. When we walked in we figured out Millie had eaten it and we blurted out, "Millie (pronounced in the same way Jerry Sienfeld says NEWMAN)..."

Neeley took it from there and blurted out, "Millie, you DAMN dog. You damn, damn, damn, damn dog!" Taani and I passed glances at one another with eyes as wide as could be. I wonder where she learned that? Yikes. Where are her parents?

4 comments:

Brittani said...

hahaha! sorry... too funny

Drews Family said...

I love her! She is GREAT!!! I am sitting here laughing so hard that I might pee my pants! I love that kid...

The Bellyakers... said...

Best entry I've read in months!! Still laughing out loud.

Brad and Jenn said...

That is too funny! I love it!