So this morning I took extreme action! After all the great suggestions for moving beyond Halloween candy, I offered the gals the following deal:- Choose 10 peices out of your loot
- Give up the rest, in return I will give you five dollars
They were all for it - picked out their 10 pieces, got the cash and Halloween 2008 is officially closed in the Secrist house. I think we are on to something here! And it helps my kids are motivated by money. Now on to my favorite holiday...Thanksgiving.
2 comments:
But I love chocolate!!! Waaah! Ok, fine. I will choose 10 pieces and let my kids give it away. They are so much easier about this candy issue than I am. I like chocolate way too much!!
I may just have to steal your idea. The boys still have tons of candy left and as soon as Ethan gets home from school, that's all they want...urrggg.
Post a Comment