Additionally, we witnessed a week of angels who came into our lives without being asked, and made life easier with simple to unbelievable acts that make us profoundly grateful. You know who you are! From kid shuttling/managing, little drop-offs at the hospital, visits and refrigerators stocked with food! We love our awesome family & friends and feel "thank you" does not suffice for all of the blessings we received.
We are thankful for our Keller Williams Family too, locally and across the country, that issued hundreds of prayers on our behalf from all faiths and beliefs. I was so touched by the outpouring of so many different faiths united for a little boy in PHX. Faith is faith and we felt the power of all prayers to enable us to make decisions, think clearly without sleep, and to feel peace on hard days. We knew that God's will would be done and that all would be well.
We are thankful for priesthood blessings and know God hears and answers prayers. What an honor it is as a father to issue a blessing to our son in a time of need through the priesthood. It was a moment I will never forget. From that moment forward we felt taken care of and knew all would be well. We just knew it.
And that leads us to today! It is Secrist Unplugged Saturday - it is noon and we are still in PJs, just finished breakfast and plan to just chill. And then of course, West is quite literally UNPLUGGED and back in our home.
Thanks Mrs. Willis' Kindergarten Class for the awesome banner that hangs in West's bedroom.
This is West PLUGGED (no pun intended on all levels).
9 comments:
Yay! I am so happy that West is home and healthy. I can't imagine what that experience was like for your family. Prayer and faith is a powerful thing.
We are so glad everything is okay! Enjoy your much deserved R&R this weekend.
We are so glad West is home; healthy, and happy! We love you guys!
-Jared and Melissa
Wow, I had no idea! Please let us know if there's anything we can do. He sure is a cutie. :)
-Melissa & Steve
Yay!! I'm so glad he is home! It is an answer to prayer. It was fun talking to your mom, but I wish I would have caught you too. I'm so glad the potatoes made it. I wish they could have been Dad or Chad's potatoes. . .can't have everything, I guess. Dad is doing much better, and Mom is so happy with her daycare situation. Believe me, that is an answer to prayer!! Love you all!
Welcome Home Secrist family! Nothing worse than a sick one... you have been in our every prayer! The kids prayers included...
Welcome Home Secrist family! Nothing worse than a sick one... you have been in our every prayer! The kids prayers included...
ok - something got lost in the translation - what happened to West?!?!?!? I'm glad he's ok though!
He is sooooooo cute. Seriously, what a beautiful baby. I am gald he is home. See you this weekend!
Post a Comment