Monday, April 20, 2009

Sound of Music | Central Station Antwerp (Belgium)

Has anyone seen this on YouTube? Seriously, having been in busy train stations before I can't imagine seeing something like this. It would truly make you stop and really is quite an accomplishment. I'd say the best April Fool's joke I've seen. And a creative marketing plan. As a marketing guy, I take my hat off on that one. It worked.

Here's how it is described on YouTube:
More than 200 dancers were performing there version of "Do Re Mi", in the Central Station of Antwerp. with just 2 rehearsals they created this amazing stunt! It is a promotion stunt for a Belgian television program, where they are looking for someone to play the leading role, in the musical of "The Sound of Music".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k

1 comment:

Cami said...

That was fun to watch! I loved the older people dancing in the sidelines.
Hats off not only to the marketing, but the choreography! Thanks for sharing.