Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy weekend!

A few things that made me smile this week:
New fabric at Ikea! I grabed a few yards of the big striped green and navy fabrics and made myself two new tablecloths!

This is a great video. It's been out for about a year now, but I found it this week and love it.

Ryan bought me Scrabble this week after he got tired of sharing his Blackberry. I LOVE playing the word mole game on his phone and have drained his battery more than once. He got me this instead. We are slightly obsessed with it now. Scrabble anyone? If you dare...


Okay Ryan, you are forgiven.

And of course, I couldn't let this picture pass us by. LOVED this picture of my three little crazies. Crazy nuts.

3 comments:

Brynn said...

The most beautiful family!!!

The Bellyakers... said...

Ok first, we LOVE scrabble. Do you play by the rules or make them up as you go along? Second, fabulous shoes. Third... great photo of your crazies.

Sheri said...

I love the cheap Ikea fabric!