Neeley has found GREAT joy in stuffing her shirts and dresses with toilet paper. She calls them her trevills. We have racked our brain trying to figure out where she came up with the word trevills, but we can only just chalk it up to another classic "neeley-ism." She has become OBSESSED with this new figure ever since she realized that Belle has trevills too. Needless to say, we have had a lot of conversations about anatomy and correct grammar but something tells me that the last thing we need to worry about in our house is correct grammar.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Trevills
Okay, I know I shouldn't think these two pictures are funny, but I just can't help giggle. I swear I didn't have anything to do with these crazy nuts.
Neeley has found GREAT joy in stuffing her shirts and dresses with toilet paper. She calls them her trevills. We have racked our brain trying to figure out where she came up with the word trevills, but we can only just chalk it up to another classic "neeley-ism." She has become OBSESSED with this new figure ever since she realized that Belle has trevills too. Needless to say, we have had a lot of conversations about anatomy and correct grammar but something tells me that the last thing we need to worry about in our house is correct grammar.
I walked into West's bedroom the other day and found him like this. Neeley obviously got to him before I did.
Neeley has found GREAT joy in stuffing her shirts and dresses with toilet paper. She calls them her trevills. We have racked our brain trying to figure out where she came up with the word trevills, but we can only just chalk it up to another classic "neeley-ism." She has become OBSESSED with this new figure ever since she realized that Belle has trevills too. Needless to say, we have had a lot of conversations about anatomy and correct grammar but something tells me that the last thing we need to worry about in our house is correct grammar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe she's already stuffing her shirt, CLASSIC! And that she's got terms for her tricks, that's classic. West is precious and adorable and perfect as always. Thanks for the funny post, I laughed out loud at both shots.
Great post... hilarious!! Every family must have a Neeley. Max LOVES her... as do we all!
Classic! love the picture of Wes...great high school year book pic! Gotta love having sisters. Oh Girls...that is so funny hope she decides to wear it to church sometime :)!
That picture of West is absolutely hysterical!! I love it!!
Post a Comment