I fully recognize that I have been very delinquent in my blogging. It has been a long few weeks and I just needed to take a bit of a blogging vacation.
I do miss, however, keeping my family's record up to date. I love going through old posts and seeing how far we have come and how quickly my family is growing and changing. My blog is really for my own family more than it is for anyone else. It really doesn't matter to me if anyone reads (although I love your comments!), but it really is a record of our family's journey at this phase in life. As Tristen says, this is a guilt free blog. No trying to update everything that has happened, but I do want to record a few significant happenings in the last few weeks.
If you were to ask me what we did this summer, my kids would emphatically yell "swim team!!" This was our second year and Hattie actually moved up with the older kiddos. What great swimmers!
2 comments:
Love the last picture! WHAT A SKY!! And cute girls. I'm all in favor of guilt free blogging! And not having to apologize to the "net" for not posting more. Sorry about the toilet, what a turkey West is. Love you guys.
Hattie's like me. I never swam a single meet with goggles on. Way to go girls.
Post a Comment