February again proves to be another busy month! We have been traveling, cooking, sewing, celebrating birthdays and Valentine's day among all the other busy things in life. Here's a snapshot of the last week or two in pictures.
I made these cute swim coverups out of the cheapest Target towels. SO easy and I can't wait to make some more and one for me too! The girls immediately put it on, took out their hair, and have been playing Hawaiian girls.
Our extended family does a meal exchange. This time hasn't been my finest showing, but it is always a sense of accomplishment when all nine meals are lined up in a row. This time everybody is getting all the stuff for Italian Meatball Subs. Like I said, not my finest showing, but actually one of our favorites.
Neeley's birthday!! We had such a fun birthday filled with cute aprons, chef hats, homemade pizzas and cookies. Fun.
This picture is for Grandma Sherri and Grandpa Tom. Neeley LOVES her American Girl doll dress. This picture certainly isn't her cutest, but you must understand how long she played with her doll. She has loved dressing up just like Julie. Thank you!!!
Happy Valentine's day Ryan!! Burned S'mores brownies, meatloaf, and asleep by 8:30. Sigh, again, not my best showing. Noticing a trend this month?




1 comment:
I love the cover ups!! Too cute!! You've had a productive month, much more productive than mine has been!!
Post a Comment