Kyle is my youngest brother. I am a full 16 1/2 years older than he is so my experience watching him grow up has been a bit different than with the other siblings. I left for BYU when he was only a year and a half old. We have been lucky enough to move only 5 1/2 hours away from him so we do get to visit a bunch and he comes out here to visit too.
My kids ADORE Kyle. When Neeley was only about 18 months old, she wouldn't go to anyone but Kyle. She wouldn't even go to me! Her exact words, "Kyle, SIT!"
Westy has also followed suit. While planning our last trip to to visit, Westy incessantly talked about Kyle. Kyle this and Kyle that. I would say that Kyle is even more popular than Ryan and that is saying quite a bit.
I can't imagine why the kids love him...
Chasing balls
Kyle, we love and adore you!


2 comments:
We love kyle boy too!
LOL, I had forgotten about Neeley telling him to 'sit!' He sure is loved!
Post a Comment