Sunday, June 1, 2008

Secrists Go Urban


Keith Urban that is! We scored four floor tickets from a friend of mine that had to go out of town so we headed to University of Phoenix Stadium (Superbowl, Home of the Cardinals, etc...) with my sister and her husband. Keith was amazing. I'm not a country music fan at all, but Keith changed all that. He has talent like the legends. His guitar talent is off the charts. We were on the floor but moved up top because we couldn't see the stage. That stadium is brand new and HUGE.


Sorry the pictures are so bad - my camera phone.



Video of Keith jamming. If you listen closely you can make it out. Way fun night to ditch the kids and enjoy good music.

2 comments:

Tristen said...

JEALOUS!! Both that you got to go see Keith Urban and mostly that you like country now. That'll be the day in my house...

Aprilyn said...

Wow! That's so cool!! But don't worry, I'm only jealous of the people who get to see the musical WICKED which Nathan (my 9 yr old) and I REALLY REALLY want to see!!!!!