Sunday, October 12, 2008

Disneyland, Beach & Family

We've had a great trip to Southern California! We were so "nose-to-the-grindstone" for months that it was good to separate ourselves from our routine and head out-of-town. We've had a great time! From early morning trail runs, to hiking, to Disneyland, to the beach we've enjoyed every minute. And then last night we were able to attend a family event too on my side of the family. It was great to be there, good to be in their home and great to see my family too!


The start of the day! Check out the excitement on their faces!!!







I had to put this picture in even though it turned out blurry (I STRONGLY dislike my camera). Hattie's kindergarten teacher was at Disneyland the same day and sent us a text message that she wanted to see Hattie for a quick picture and hug. How cool is that? Seriously, we have the best teacher ever. Hattie thought this was very cool. Thanks Mrs. Willis!!!!

Here are the kids playing at AnneMichelle's and Jeremy's home in San Diego area after the baptism. My kids love playing with Christian and Jack (they are very good boys!) and are very kind to Hattie and Neeley. They played and played on the lawn in blankets. Jack is under the blue blanket at the right. The other kids are the Harris family, friends of the Drews.

Here they are: Christian, Jack, Hattie and Neeley. They didn't want to leave and asked if "they could come back tomorrow." They didn't want to go home.

Fun trip!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Our family loves Disneyland!! I miss living 5 hours from the excitement! Your girls are so adorable.

The Bellyakers... said...

Yea Disneyland!! I didn't see any Princess pictures-- how did you dodge that one?? I think when the girls were little we stood in lines for hours for those Princess pictures!