Seriously, need I say more? It was a long day, Neeley had new lip gloss (lip gloss is hoarded and treasured) and put it on all day. In the end this was the result. Isn't being a kid great?
Hey Friend! I came across your blog through Brynn Davies to the Worthen's and finally yours! How are you! I can't believe how big your family has grown! Where are you guys at? My bro. is in Laveen, AZ. So fun to see your fam! Suz
5 comments:
Haha. She is cute.
Oh my goodness, that is so cute! I especially love that it hot pink.
I actually got to see that one in person!! THE BEST!!
Hey Friend! I came across your blog through Brynn Davies to the Worthen's and finally yours! How are you! I can't believe how big your family has grown! Where are you guys at? My bro. is in Laveen, AZ. So fun to see your fam! Suz
Now that face deserves a big kiss!
Post a Comment