Thursday, January 15, 2009

Announcing the Newest Member of our Family (and no, West isn't here).

Thank you Universe for finally smiling upon me. It's rare I covet a worldly posession, but I have plotted, planned and shamelessly prayed for the stars to align. Tonight I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Taani's only requirement before handing it over - I continue to blog. Am I the only Dad out there that maintains their family blog? Wassup with that? I happily sell my soul for this camera, so blogging-for-life it is Taani!

4 comments:

Tristen said...

Ha ha Universe comment. Hooray!!! I'm so happy for you, the pictures you will take with that camera! I love it. Congrats, and get practicing so you can take perfect pictures next week of your next addition!

Sheri said...

I love my camera. I have the same one. Auto takes great pictures. I am still trying to figure out manual mode. I really need to take a class. Someday!

Cami said...

Nothing like a good camera! Enjoy and post lots of pictures.

Drews Family said...

I have this Camera and I love it!! Although, both of my lens have busted...Camera love, lenses suck. Let me know if you have any luck with yours.