- An outstanding family - thanks aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, grandmas and grandpas!
- Beyond amazing friends
- An amazing Mother-in-law and Mom - its not easy after raising five of your own to come and help out with the next generation! We know that and man, you were such an immense help! Thank you, thank you, thank you. We miss you already!
- Sleep! We are thankful for our two-hour snoozes.
- The girls are thankful for West and the time they get to hold him before dashing off to school.
- Go Taani go! Men are wimps, I know that now (kind of always knew it but am reminded everytime we have a baby).
- An amazing little guy we call West - can't imagine our life without him.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Our Week Home - Random Shots
What a week! We have much to be thankful for!

This was hilarious - his first bath and then after when Debi rubbed his feet he would do this laugh that was a crack-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Seriously, He is a BEAUTIFUL baby. What a sweetie! Hope you are all adjusting to the new baby stage.
(i always seem to forget how hard it is). Love you guys! AnneMichelle
We love him! And the girls! And Ken and I are kind of thinking that he looks similar to Corban-- is it because they are both babies, or maybe they actually look similar!! We would LOVE IT!! West's hair looks like it's going blonde, LOVE LOVE LOVE the ticklish feet pic. What a cutie, thanks for posting pics, I've been craving them!
He's perfect! You're girls look like happy little mothers! Congrats again!
I can't believe she forgot to put on makeup!! What is the world coming to?!?! West is Soooooooo cute! Even though you're tired, I know you absolutely love having him here.
Post a Comment