Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I WANNA BE A COWGIRL

This is one of our favorite things that comes out of pre-school each year. Seriously, these are my favorite. Grandma Debi, this one's for you.






2 comments:

Mom G said...

Dear Taani, I am at Kim's helping with new baby Eden - #3 (girls) for them. She was born on Jan. 24. Congratulations on your new baby boy!! He is very cute and has come to a great home.
I saw your message to Judy P. and found your blog on Quinn's site. I was happy to see that you have a new one.
Yesterday was Samantha's baptism. Lynn and Dustin had a luncheon for the family afterwards. It was a great day. Kim and baby also came (one week old). On Tues. Lynn is having her gall bladder removed on Tues. so I am staying an extra week to help her.
The rest of us are fine - Jill & fam. live in Lehi, Paige & fam. in Orem, Kim is in Am. Fork & Lynn in Spanish Fork. Mark is in Green River (he came down for the baptism). And Chris is in St. George. Rulon & I will be retiring to Utah sometime this fall (hope the house sells). Then a mission. Well, this is too long for just a comment, but it is fun to reconnect with you. Your mom looks as young as ever! B Gibson

Aprilyn said...

Yeehaw! Go girl go! She is cute.