THESE PICTURES ARE PRECIOUS!! And I loved the post about Neeley feeding Millie... gotta love her creativity! Looks like his saving her from a life of eating dinner has made her attached to him, funny for an aunt to read, probably not so funny for a parent. She'll survive on breakfast and lunch alone! :) Thanks for the adorable pictures of West, we love him so much!
4 comments:
THESE PICTURES ARE PRECIOUS!! And I loved the post about Neeley feeding Millie... gotta love her creativity! Looks like his saving her from a life of eating dinner has made her attached to him, funny for an aunt to read, probably not so funny for a parent. She'll survive on breakfast and lunch alone! :) Thanks for the adorable pictures of West, we love him so much!
Yummy! And you should blog about this kids morning naps... I've never seen anything like it!!!!????!!!!
Too cute! :)
He's a cutie! I love the toothless grin!
Post a Comment