I am thoroughly enjoying this book. Is about the greatest art con in history. Fun reading.

Lindsey and Britt were out of town for a few days so we jumped on the chance to steal Max for a while. Neeley and Max had a blast at the Children's Museum. You may not be able to tell, but in this room the kids stick on bean bag spiders on a vertical conveyor belt and at the top, a fan flicks them off and they go flying across the room. All Max kept saying was "This is AWESOME!"
These note cards from Linda and Harriett are absolutely wonderful. I love fun notecards and this they sure have some pretty groovy stuff.
Hi, it's Ryan. Remember me? I've hijacked the blog to say that one of my favorite things this week is this book below...very interesting read. Rethink the techno running shoes that cost a fortune. The Terrahuma tribe of Mexico have the secret. Fun read. Ok, here comes Taani...have to go...I took over her blog...does that mean this was called a "blogjacking?"

1 comment:
I love your week pics... I think the art con book looks like fun! Right now I'm the queen of starting books and not finishing them! Bad habit.
Thank you for the posts with Max. He has talked non-stop about his time and outings with you. THANK YOU! I think he would move in if you are looking for #4. He is also having a hard time calling Preston by his name... he is now "Westy Boy." He's half Secrist now. THANK YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment