Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gila Valley Temple Open House

I know that I am so behind in my posts. I think I had to put it on the back burner for a while. During my little blogging hiatus, I spent the entire time picking up the contents of every drawer and cabinet in my house that Westy has dumped all over the floor. Everything in my bathroom cabinets and drawers always (and I mean ALWAYS) gets thrown into my bathtub. It is a good thing it is empty, but a common phrase here is "Ryan, where's my .....?" To which he replies "Just look in the tub!" This is another post for another day.

I digress.

We went to the Gila Valley temple open house on Saturday. What a cool experience to walk through the temple together as a family! Very special indeed. It will be dedicated on May 23rd.
We couldn't take pictures inside the temple, but our favorite part was an amazing chandelier. It was made up of 9,000 spectacular teardrop crystals and each one of them pointed up. It was truly a sight to behold.







1 comment:

Tristen said...

What a beautiful temple experience! AND WHERE did you get those beautiful dresses? You all looked fantastic!