Neeley was able to loudly proclaim: Hi, my name is Neeley and I'm going to ___ school and I want to be a teenager when I grow up so I can bake cookies. She was very sure to tell me at home that she actually wants to be a ballet teacher when she grows up. Monday, May 31, 2010
Preschool graduation
It's official! Neeley has graduated from preschool! We have loved her teachers and our Montessori experience, but she is ready for kindergarten.
Neeley was able to loudly proclaim: Hi, my name is Neeley and I'm going to ___ school and I want to be a teenager when I grow up so I can bake cookies. She was very sure to tell me at home that she actually wants to be a ballet teacher when she grows up.
Neeley was able to loudly proclaim: Hi, my name is Neeley and I'm going to ___ school and I want to be a teenager when I grow up so I can bake cookies. She was very sure to tell me at home that she actually wants to be a ballet teacher when she grows up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love Neeley! When I grow up I want to be a teenager, too. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment