Monday, May 31, 2010

I knew a young lady who captured a fly

Ever since seeing the news coverage of President Obama catching the fly, Neeley has been obsessed with doing the same thing. It is not uncommon to watch her stealth moves while trying to catch one, but she's never been successful before last week. She watched it fly around and followed it then smacked that thing in mid-air! Hattie and I can't quite figure out what the love affair is with killing flies, but Neeley sure loves it.

3 comments:

Brittani said...

she is so proud of herself... as I am sure her parents are too. :)

The Bellyakers... said...

I couldn't be more proud. That is talent! Let's see if she can do it with chopsticks now!

Tristen said...

The other day a fly landed on Avery's dinner (first time ever) and she screamed bloody murder, I thought she had been shot. Scared me half to death. Looks like she needs to take some lessons from Neener.