I have no idea how on earth I got roped into this one, but I'm sure glad I did! A group of friends trained for a 12 K (7.5) mile run and might I say, we really rocked it! I think what was so fun was having a great running partner, fun friends to join us, and getting high 5'd from Uncle John and kiddos along the route.

Before the race, we all were super pumped, face paints still in tact, and we were rearin' to go!

After the race we were happy to be standing, face paints everywhere, super hot and stinky, and glad to have it behind us.

Ryan and kids, Worthen kids, and Ito kids ran the 1.2 k race and from what I hear, Neeley is going to be our track star. Way to go kids! Way to go Ryan!


2 comments:
LOVE Westy in the 'after' shot! Way to go!!!We were rooting for you from home, eating bon bons :0) Love you!
Woo HOOOO!!! I'm so excited for you guys but a little bummed I didn't get to run it with you! So proud of the kids also, can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment