Order family pictures taken in JULY!!!
Why, oh, WHY has it taken me so long to do this? I have some mental block around sorting through and picking out a family picture. I blamed it on the miscarriage for a while, but I just can't use that excuse anymore. If I was more on top of things, I could have even used it for a Christmas card.
Oh wait, that got put on the back burner long ago.
Our family picture actually ROCKS this year. It is a perfect capture of our family at this point in our life. I'll post more on that later, but here's one I love that Matt Clayton sent us from our session. I have pictures of Ryan with the girls that are so beautiful, but I was pleasantly surprised he captured this impromptu moment.

2 comments:
Three very special and beautiful people in my life. Love the Picture
GREAT photo....
Post a Comment