This post is mostly for Tristen, who spent A LOT of time working on these skirts for me when she was in town. Thank you Trissy! LOVED them! The girls even wore them to the Nutcracker yesterday and had a woman tell them that they should sell them and start their own business.
I thought to take this picture in a fraction of a second on our way out the door to church on Sunday. Glad I did. After spending the entire morning and early afternoon with two different church congregations, we certainly did not look this nice at the end of the day.

2 comments:
I'm so proud!! What beautiful little ladies!!
BEAUTIFUL!!! Marcia was telling me YESTERDAY that she was dissapointed that she didn't end up catching up with you at the wedding and finding out how to make those skirts!
Cute skirts, cuter kids. Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment