West only a few days old and already modeling his groovy socks.
Today is West's second birthday! Whatever would we do without our little boy?!
Westy was the easiest C-section out of all of them, to my great relief. When I was in the recovery room I was inspecting all his toes, fingers and little body parts. I noticed immediately that his ears are just like Ryan's. They have a little bend in the back just like Ryan's ears.
Westy has been an entirely different experience for us. The girls taught us all about princesses, dress up, makeup, and all things girly. West on the other hand is pure boy through and through. From the minute he was born, I could always distract him with spinning his little car wheels and he would settle right down and watch them spin. West's favorite things to do are going for bike rides, riding in the stroller on a walk, throwing balls or anything that can be tossed in the air, jumping on the trampoline with all the kids, changing his clothes over and over and over again, pushing his "ganket" around in the truck, playing trucks, cars, trains, and watching Cars.
West talks incessantly. Nonstop. Again, his Father's son.
We love our little Westy. He brings such a new flavor to our family. No little boy has ever been loved on more.
We love you West!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment