Monday, January 31, 2011

Ryan on Channel 12!


Ryan was on Channel 12 this morning introducing Keller Williams' Home Buying Stimulus Program. He and his friend, Christopher Holmes (lender), were there at the studio EARLY this morning. They were actually on twice-once at 5:30ish and then again at 6:30ish. I wish I had the 6:30 one because between the two, I prefer the second one. In the second one, he smiled more and looked more relaxed. That and he followed my suggestion to button up his dress shirt one more button.



6 comments:

The Captain said...

I feel like I know someone famous! Do you think I could get his autograph? This is one proud sister-in-law :)

Tristen said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so not surprised to see him on there... he's so famous! I'm so excited. And this is the guy that once gave me a peace potato. I wish I still had it, could probably sell it on eBay for a brazillion bucks. :)

The Bellyakers... said...

So nice to know famous people! Well done!!

Brittani said...

he is so famous! good job Ryan!

Brynn said...

He rocks it like a movie star! If we ever move to Arizona, Ryan is our MAN!!!

4lakedames said...

Ryan, where was the peace sign or sticking out your tongue at the end? You are a serious dude...all grown up with a job and kids & stuff! AWESOME WORK!!