Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Bikers




We love to bike. I got home from work today and we headed out to a new little local park down the street. I looked down and noticed that Hattie was wearing one biking sock and another regular tube sock. She was so excited to ride her bike "like Dad" that she was frustrated she could only find one of her Cat Cycling Socks (a very important gear item for all serious cyclists). Her solution is captured in the picture at the end of this post.


When in Austin I visited the coolest bike shop - The Bicycle Sport Shop in a very cool part of town. This shop was HUGE and had its own selection of kids bike clothes and even a cafe. Amazing. I found the Cat Cycling Socks in the girls seciton and brought them home to Hattie. It's a big deal to ride our bikes and we have to have the socks, if only one.

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

You win. I don't even own a bike.